PHP with PDO: Build a Basic Task List with PHP, PDO & MySQL
This course teaches PHP Data Objects (PDO), one of the available API for connecting to databases within PHP. PDO is an object oriented extension which was introduced with PHP 5.1, taking advantage of several features introduced into PHP at that time.
In this step by step course both beginners and experienced web developers will gain a comprehensive understanding of the modern PDO extension and how it can be used to create scalable database driven application.
This course uses MySQL database to teach PDO concept and finally we shall build a basic task list together using the concepts that has been taught in the course.
In this course I use simple examples that can be easily understood to illustrate concepts and build upon it.
If you ever encounter any problem why taking this course, don’t worry I am always here to help and guide you through. Enroll today and get the skills and knowledge you need to succeed as a PHP developer. Every minute you let by is money and opportunity that are passing you by.
What are the requirements?
- Already Setup PHP Development Environment running PHP 5.1 with a basic understanding of PHP Programming Language
- Basic understanding of SQL Language (Every Query is well explained)
- Little OOP knowledge will be nice but not required to follow along
What am I going to get from this course?
- Build a Basic Task List with PDO, PHP and MySQL
- Perform CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) Operations with PDO
- Protect any web application against SQL Injection
- In depth understanding of PHP Data Object (PDO)
- Dealing with Errors in PDO
- Send Request via Ajax without page Refresh
- Prompt support and value for your money
What is the target audience?
- This PDO course is for anyone who is not familiar with PHP Data Object (PDO) API and/or students looking for a quick refresher on PDO.
- Want to learn and understand a multi platform database API
- PHP Developers who want to learn how to use PDO for database driven application.